New RP Related Website and Business

From: Steven (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 20:25:55 EEST

Dear RP'ers:

I have enjoyed the past year and a half on this list and I wanted to share my
new business model with all of you. I have decided to offer online classes in
solid modeling using FormZ to the jewelry industry. I see this industry as
maybe one of the largest untapped markets for RP. It is probably one of the
most decentralized industries, besides dentistry, using the lost wax casting
method.

To this end, I have set up a website at: www.xyzacademy.com

I hope Sanders sells 10,000 machines to our industry and that I have a part in
their success. I have long theorized that the RP industry would benefit by the
broadening of the CAD users base from the high end engineering based software to
the lower end modelers for the masses.

This may also be another milestone in Marshall Burns' often talked about fabber
revolution.

I would appreciate any comments you all may have on my presentation of the
material.

Sincerely,

Steven Pollack
President