Re: SLA Advanced Materials

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 02:59:47 EEST

Hi Hristos,

Please contact Teijin Seiki Co.. They have built and sold over seventy
machines similar to the AAROFLEX Solid Imager utilizing a UV curable
ceramic slurry for fabricating hard heat resistant mold cavities.. Contact
Dr. Tsuneo Hagiwara, manager of the soliform lab.
His email is hagi@hino.email.ne.jp. He can speak english very well. I
consider him a friend. You will also like him.

Regards,
Albert Young
AAROFLEX, Inc.