TCT '99 - Feedback

From: Dr. Matt Murphy (MurphyM@mechnet.liv.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 19:07:14 EEST

To all listees who attended this year's TCT Conference:

Firstly - thanks very much for coming and contributing to what I saw as the most enjoyable and useful TCT conference so far.

Secondly - am I right? Was it enjoyable? Was it useful?

As part of the team that will be organising TCT 2000 I have been tasked with asking you what you thought of:

the technical content of the papers
the structure of the sessions
the tutorials
the exhibition
the overall organisation
the Gala Dinner

or if you were a speaker / exhibitor - what did you think of the audience?

Be as complimentary or as critical as you like but please say something - only with your honest opinion can the conference evolve and continue to serve the needs of our industry.

So please mail me with you thoughts (privately will be most appropriate) and hopefully TCT 00 will be an even greater success.

Best wishes,

Matt

Dr Matt Murphy - Conference Referee

Director