Re: Call for Papers

From: eschl (eschl@ikp2.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 17:38:40 EEST

Dear Ian Campbell,

I had been several times at this conference and it was always a good
opportunity to meet people and to discuss. but with the choice of this
location (rooms cost 235 US $ and more) I think it will not attract
theacademic delegates !!

--
Johannes Eschl
IKP, Institut fuer Kunststoffkunde und Kunststoffpruefung, Universitaet