Re: Need Help Finding RP Info

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 01:16:44 EEST

Hi James,

> I need help finding information on the following aspects of Rapid
>Prototyping:
>The history of the development of Rapid Prototyping technology, focusing on
its
>effects on industry evolution, competitive behavior, and organization
>strategies.
>Rapid Prototyping technology's life cycle, and the resulting economic
impact on
>society and business.

    You'll find a good deal of information on the history of fabricators
("rapid prototyping") and its impact on business, economics, and society, in
my book, "Automated Fabrication". See especially Chapter 9, "Economic and
Sociological Impact" and Chapter 5, "Implementation Guidelines." If you
don't already have the book, take a look at
www.Ennex.com/Expertise/book.sht.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns

Marshall@Ennex.com
Ennex Corporation, Los Angeles, USA, (310) 824-8700
www.Ennex.com