Re: Fast Turn-Around Drawn Parts

From: bolson@molex.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 15:13:31 EEST

     Hi Russ,

     I don't know of a source, however what we do is:

     Wire burn sides of shell, then wire burn bottom or flange if there is
     one. Then silver solder together or regular solder. This looks great
     and is a very good demonstration or evaluation of what they could
     expect with minimal cost. Also 3-4 weeks would be a cinch.

     Bob