FW: non-rp direct: mica

From: Evans, Paul (Paul.Evans@sea.siemens.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 23:10:13 EEST

Pedro,

I have used a material called Macor from Corning Inc. with some success for
brazing fixtures and for both thermal and electrical insulation. It is a
glass mica composite material that is sold as a machinable ceramic. You
will find an address at the following website
http://www.corningmat.thomasregister.com/olc/corningmat/intsaoff.htm

Paul Evans
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Siemens Furnas Controls