Re: non-rp direct: mica

From: Rudolf Schenker[Pr.Tech.(Eng)] (rudis@ibi.co.za)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 14:31:38 EEST

Pedro Garayo wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> Does anybody know who can supply me with mica? I am looking for a great
> thermal protection to be able to use a functional prototype. I have used
> mica embedded in resin, but it does not work. I need pure mica, I think.
> Any idea?
> Thanks.
>
> --
> +--------------------------+------------------+
> | Pedro Garayo | CIDAUT |
> | R&D Project Engineer | P.Tec. Boecillo |
> | Tel 34-983-548035 | 47151 Valladolid |
> | +------------+-------------+ |
> | SPAIN | mailto:pedgar@cidaut.es | ;) |

Dear Pedro

How about a much more superior material. We use ceramics for high
temperature applications. Please contact me if you would like to try our
high quality precision ceramic materials with your components. You will
need to send me all the working condition data.

--
Rudolf Schenker [Pr.Tech.(Eng.)]
  Mr.