Re: Short run plastic parts

From: Brad Fox (bfox@rapid-design.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 20:26:21 EEST

David:
Rapid Tooling Technologies utilizes 3D Keltool inserts to make fully
production grade tooling very quickly. We have over 10 years experience
using 3D Keltool.

I'd like to look at your project - please forward an STL file to me and I'll
get it quoted ASAP.

Thanks!

Brad Fox
Rapid Tooling Technologies
1-800-328-1323

At 12:55 PM 9/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I am looking for the most cost effective way of producing about 5000
plastic pieces with an envelope size of about 6x4x4 inches. I have made an
RTV tool and produced urethane pieces in low quantity, but the new volume
dictates a new method. The parts are very 3 dimensional looking with curved
surfaces. Does anyone have a good rapid tool for this quantity.