Re: Propritary Vs Public Domain

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 02:22:21 EEST

Albert ;
I read your lengthy statement and its intent I guess eludes me. So in a
sentence.
"what is your point and what does it have to do with RP". I don't mind
reading lengthy postings and many times I learn from many of the wise people
on this forum. Don't get me wrong I'm not picking on you. I just feel if you
had a conclusion, or synopsis, or something in the posting I wouldn't be left
writing this and wondering....
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering

In a message dated 9/24/99 4:40:00 PM Central Daylight Time,