VB: New Website in Rapid Prototyping and Tooling

From: Lena Thorsson (lena.thorsson@ivf.se)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 13:38:55 EEST

Dear List Members,

I've just spent some time cruising the RAPTEC website, and I take this opportunity to compliment Johannes Eschl and his fellow coworkers for their extraordinary work. There is certainly a lot of interesting things to be found about RP and especially RT on this site.

Also, I must say that the openness with which the results of such a project are published is commendable. Johannes says he hopes this contribution will broaden our knowledge base and raise the awareness of RP, and I'm sure it will. This kind of convincing facts and figures easily accessible for the RP-world cannot but help the growth of the RP industry.

Regards,

Lena Thorsson