RE: upcoming conferences

From: Alain BERNARD (alain.bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 22:00:04 EEST

Travis,

there is TCT'99 (time compression technology) in Nottingham, in the middle
of october, and in 2000, we (AFPR : French Rapid Prototyping Association)
will organize an international conference, 3&4 May (8th European conference
on Rapid Prototyping, in Paris). I will let rp-mailing list know about the
web site which will be opened soon.

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD