Fwd: Mr. "PLEASED WITH MANKIND"

From: BUKKAW47@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 01:52:13 EEST

attached mail follows:

Dear rp-ml members, I never imagined that my 9/16 e-mail to all of you, where
I had
asked for your help/guidance in seeking employment due to my recent lay-off,
would
result in several noteworthy events.

Firstly, I have been contacted by several of the members concerning several
current
employment opportunities. The "wheels are in motion"!!!

Secondly, I am extremely pleased to see that since my 9/16 e-mail, many of
you have expressed your comments concerning the question of job recruitment
for rp-ml
members on both the part of the job candidate and the employer.All of your
comments to date have been "all for it". Some of you have even e-mailed
"positions available" notices for our members to review and respond.

I am sincerely pleased to confirm my beliefs that even in these times of
"everybody's always in a hurray and too busy to care", the words EMPATHY,
COMPASSION and
CARING still exist. You should all be very proud of yourselves ---- I know
that I am!!!

WITH SINCEREST THANKS,