Re: Jobs.?

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 15:50:00 EEST

I'm in favor of the jobs ads by both seekors and seekees. It's informative
as to whats going on, and its helpful to the participants.

At 08:12 AM 9/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>I have noticed an increasing number of position postings. Although seeing
people searching for employment is not an encouraging sight, the use of the
list for positions open I find somewhat a step towards commercialization of
the list. However, if the general consensus finds this to be acceptable, I
too would like to add it to our means of recruiting good qualified people.