RE: Jobs.?

From: O'Reilly, Sean (S.B.) (soreilly@ford.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 17:26:27 EEST

The list, in my opinion, is rather like an interactive community newsletter.
It provides a forum for communication, dialogue, humor (not an insignificant
quality of any newsletter) and all other items of general interest. I agree
with Carl that it is disturbing to see members of our community seeking
employment and, as a result, I would favor - strongly - using the list for
job postings. It would fall under the category of community service.

Regards,
Sean O'Reilly