RE: upcoming conferences

From: TRAVIS BEHARA (Travis.Behara@trimarkhardware.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 17:04:57 EEST

Bram,
 I have added an events schedule to my web page at
http://www.rapid-discussion.com . At this time I don't have ant events
occurring in 2000. So if you get more information on conferences in 2000 let
me know so I can add them. Also if anyone else out there has the information
please send the info to rapid-discussion@rapid-discussion.com.

Thanks,
Travis E. Behara,
Rapid Prototyping Engineer