Fwd: RE: light year work around

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 14:51:21 EEST

>Am I starting to sound like Elaine, or have I been there for quite a while?

maybe as soon as more users start to sound like me....RP systems will be
more useable and better supported......... Looks like 3D is trying to take
university researchers from using their products as research tools.......
if we can't push beyond the limits of a technology then how are we ever
going to move into the future.........

still looking for my assemble yourself unit from RP Shoppers or even Home
Shopping Network.......

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html