E-mail not working

From: Garcia Romero, Ana (AnGarcia@inasmet.es)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 12:33:22 EEST

Last week I sent a question about 3D-printing from a coworker mail
address (Ifagoaga). He forwarded me the answer,but I lost 56 unread
messages, and among them this one, Could you send me the message
again?

In any case, we are presently evaluating to buy our first RP
machine, but we have not decided yet wich one to buy, only which
technologies to reject. We do not have information on the Thermojet,
so we will thank if someone selling it can contact us.
Dr Ana Garc¡a Romero

INASMET
Camino de Portuetxe 12, San Sebasti n 20.009
Spain
Tel. 34-943-31 62 47/31 66 22
Fax. 34-943-21 75 60