Small Gears

From: M.C. MOOLMAN (mc@freeplay-eng.co.za)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 16:57:06 EEST

Dear List

I am looking for a supplier of small gears with modules of 0.25 and 0.5 (mm). We are looking for samples to do our research and then hopefully be able to use the smaller gears in our transmissions. I am with the company Freeplay Engineering in Cape Town, South Africa. We design and manufacture the wind-up technology products and are looking to miniaturize our technology.

We will therefor also need to look at mass production of small gears and might have to look at RT to injection mold the gears.

Any suggestions welcome.

Regards

M.C.Moolman