RE: survey on Ti components

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@uri.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 16:52:18 EEST

In addition, for direct SFF of titanium, take a look at OPTOMEC's process.
http://www.optomec.com/

We are taking delivery of one of their new Laser Engineered Net Shaping
systems next week. If you are interested in direct fabrication of fully-dense
titanium structures, we will be able to do that soon. Please contact me for
more information.
Dr. Brent Stucker
Assistant Professor
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540