R: survey on Ti components

From: Gruppo Promau - Area Marketing (marketing@msoft.it)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 16:08:01 EEST

We have a good experience in investment casting of TI alloys using PS
masters constructed with SLS technology. This process is well apreciated in
aeronautical, aerospace, military, medical and automotive field.
If you need further information, please have a look to our web site and
then, if you are interested in, contact me.

Best regards

Gruppo Promau
Paolo Colombo - Marketing

Strada per Novara, 155