Re: Medical 3D file needed

From: Steven C. Beck (beck@galt.iaf.uiowa.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 18:46:54 EEST

Hi Stephen,

We've been developing software to do reverse engineering from a variety of
source data (volumetric medical data included) and we could potentially
provide you with datasets or even the software to generate your own
datasets but this wouldn't be free.

If you're still interested, contact me directly.

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 BUDELSKY@aol.com wrote:

> Hi List,
> I am sorry to be asking this type of question again but I am looking for a
> 3D file (IGES, Parasolid, etc) of the sinus passages of a human head. Mainly
> the nose and septum. There have been websites listed in the past that might
> contain medical files but unfortunately I lost that information. Any help in
> this reguard would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Many Thanks,
> Stephen Budelsky, IDSA
> Product Designer
> Closetmaid
>
> p.s. Even with all of the Spam I think this mailing list is an invaluable
> tool for keeping in touch with advances, opinions, and information about
> rapid prototyping. Keep up the great work!

      Steven Craig Beck | beck@galt.iaf.uiowa.edu
73 EMRB Image Analysis Facility | http://www.uiowa.edu/~image
      University of Iowa | 319.335.6713 (phone)
     Iowa City, IA 52242 | 319.335.6710 (fax)