Medical 3D file needed

From: BUDELSKY@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 17:54:06 EEST

Hi List,
   I am sorry to be asking this type of question again but I am looking for a
3D file (IGES, Parasolid, etc) of the sinus passages of a human head. Mainly
the nose and septum. There have been websites listed in the past that might
contain medical files but unfortunately I lost that information. Any help in
this reguard would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Stephen Budelsky, IDSA
Product Designer
Closetmaid

p.s. Even with all of the Spam I think this mailing list is an invaluable
tool for keeping in touch with advances, opinions, and information about
rapid prototyping. Keep up the great work!