u can make money 3000$ per month!

From: zni@hotmail.net
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 12:18:45 EEST

i found another great site !!!

Today, I signed up for a membership at what appears to be one of the most amazing sites on the Net.
if u sign target shop and then u will receive 50$!!
and anyone referral u will receive 12.5$ !!!!
it is great!!!
 It's basically a vast consumer community service, which will soon be offering its members substantial discounts on consumer merchandise as well as other various community services (like forums, on-line shopping malls and a targeted internet consumer index). They seem to be pretty serious!

Besides, they're offering a referral program that gives out cash bonuses of up to $1000 which could also be applied to the purchase of the company's shares (if they complete an IPO).

They provide on-line stats, and I'd like you to help me run up my bonus. It's easy to sign up, but their offer is limited, so try and do it as soon as you can. Simply register at
http://www.targetshop.com/users/level1.asp?refId=420605 (my referral number is 420605 ) and tell your friends as well!

Thanks, and good luck with the bonuses!

Take care,
jun

Dear Friend,this company is better than alladvantage company !!
I am writing this email to you to tell you about
a new Internet Service that will pay you upto 1.00~3.00$ per !!
   hour to surf the Net with their
revolutionary new minibrowser called pIggy!

pIggy!
  works ontop of your current browser, so
there are no heavy downloads or changes you
have to make. You dont have to visit any special
sites or read any special emails. Just become
a member, and continue surfing the way you
normally did. Membership is FREE and takes only
a few minutes.

How does it work ? Well pIggy! displays mini-ads
on the top right corner of your current unused
space in your browser for which you are paid.
Since ValuePay gets $$ for showing you these ads
they split this income with you on an equal
50-50 basis. pIggy! is even intelligent and is
capable of showing you only the ads you are
interested in!

Whats even better, is that for every person you
tell about this offer and who joins, you will be
paid an additional $.10 for every dollar that
they earn! Further, if the person you tell,
tells someone else,
 then you will be paid an
indirect referral fee of $.05 per dollar that
they earn ... and so on upto 5 levels. This
way your earnings can multiply exponentially!

Please go to http://www.valuepay.com/ to sign up
and learn more about this unique opportunity.

Kindly use my MemberID while signing up,
MemberID: sniper71

or click here -

http://www.valuepay.com/ref.asp?re=sniper71

Thank you.