Full Colour RP

From: MR ALBIN A HASTBACKA (KHVD07A@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 18:11:58 EEST

-- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

I have reviewed the patent application (WO 98/51477)for the subject RP
system. It looks like the legal battle between MIT / Z Corp and the
inventor will come next.
The similarity between the Z Corp system and what I read in the patent
is quite close. I also noted that the subject patent application did
refer to two of the MIT RP patents.

Let the money for lawyers start to flow!

It looks like the people (?) making the most money out of Rapid
Prototyping are the lawyers.

Regards,
Al Hastbacka