Re: DSPC parts

From: Robert Welther (Welther@partsnow.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 18:55:31 EEST

We really don't mean to be that difficult to locate. Soligen's general email
box is info@partsnow.com. Thanks for your help Wayne, but bert@partsnow is
no longer a good email address.

Mr. Egizabal, Soligen directly supplies castings made using the DSPC process
(see http://www.soligen.com) to businesses in Europe. We do not sell the
DSPC machines but have developed partnerships licensing DSPC Partsnow Centers
with our technology here in the United States.

Robert Welther
Soligen, Inc.
welther@partsnow.com