Re: Sending design work overseas

From: RoyJRATC@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 16:47:32 EEST

Marshall - While I don't send anything to India (yet!) I do send most of my
casting & injection molding design work to Indiana (my office is in New
Jersey - half a continent away). Most of our communication consists of
Emailing files & faxes. On the last 5 projects I've done, we've only needed
to set up 2 conference calls with clients.

Admittedly, there are times when it would have been helpful to meet 'face to
face', but usually a few annotated files & slides (Solid View) gets my point
across.

Roy Sheppard, Jr.
Atlantic Technical Components
269 Heather Lane