CAS'99 - Computed Assisted Surgery & Rapid Prototyping in Medicine

From: Stefan Ulzheimer (stefan@imp.uni-erlangen.de)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 16:45:06 EEST

The 5th International Workshop on
Computed Assisted Surgery & Rapid Prototyping in Medicine - CAS'99
will be held in Erlangen, Germany from October 14-16, 1999

We've just finished the preliminary program and you can find it on our
workshop homepage http://www.imp.uni-erlangen.de/cas99/

Highlights:
- 8 Scientific Sessions with 50 papers and 12 invited talks,
- 30 Poster Exhibitions,
- a workstation forum,
- hands-on workshops on ACL-, Hip-, Spine- and Neuro-Surgery,
- exhibitors from the CAS- & RPT- Industry.

The scientific sessions and poster exhibits focus on the following
topics:

RAPID PROTOTYPING TECHNOLOGIES:
Technical Aspects & Quality Control
Medical Applications & Implant Design

COMPUTER ASSISTED SURGERY:
Neurosurgery
Virtual Reality
Orthopedic Applications
Interventional & Intraoperative Imaging

Register before September 30 and get your personalized beer mug for the
icebreaker party on Thursday night!

I'm looking forward to welcoming all who are interested in the above
topics here in Erlangen in October!

Sincerely
Stefan Ulzheimer
Congress Secretary

--
Stefan Ulzheimer, Dipl.-Phys. Univ.
Institute of Medical Physics          Tel: +49 (0) 9131 85 258 31