Fwd: The History of RP!

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 15:14:05 EEST

>I'm trying to find information on the history/development of RP prior
>to the patent being issued for the stereolithography machine in March
>1986, and the formation of 3D systems.

Contact

Loyola College in Maryland for the

JTEC WTEC panel report on RP
The SME may still offer the report.

Dr. Joe Beaman's section covers all prior patents way back into the 1800s.
Fascinating
reading............ just re-read it and still find it interesting.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html