Re: Graphic Overview RPT

From: dsuarez@cadtech.es
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 12:48:37 EEST

Hello Volker (and RP&RT World):

Take a look of this document:

http://www.me.psu.edu/lamancusa/rapidpro/primer/chapter2.htm #whatis

and don't forget to check the Notes of the document.

Another interesting web you should visit is:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/techn.htm

Regards.

Daniel Suárez García.

Cadtech Iberica S.A.
c/ María Tubau nº5 - 28050 - Madrid - SPAIN
Tlf: 91.358.86.88 - Fax: 91.358.94.58

E.T.S.I.I.Madrid - U.P.M.
Dpto. Ing. Mecánica y Fabricación.
Laboratorio de Prototipado.
c/ José Gutierrez abascal nº2 - 28006 - Madrid - SPAIN
Tlf/Fax: 93.336.53.48

e-mail: dsuarez@cadtech.es / dsuarez@dimf.etsii.upm.es

"Volker Pohlisch" <vpohlisch@fciconnect.com> con fecha 03/09/99 10.16.01

Destinatarios: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
CC: (cci: DANIEL SUAREZ/CADTECH)
Asunto: Graphic Overview RPT

Dear list,

does anybody of you have a graphic overview about the usual
rp-technologies, such as sla, sls, fdm, lom, vakuumcasting, investment
casting, ....
I need this for an introduction session for new colleagues in our company.
Some things are easier explaint by using visual fx than only talking about.

I`m also looking for some good and reliable suppliers for small automotive
electrical connector prototypes built by RP and injection moulding. Does
anybody have some adresses?

Thanks in advance

kind regards

Volker Pohlisch