Draftangles on STL (again on request)

From: Prototyping@ind.tno.nl
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 09:30:44 EEST

Some of you asked us for a reposting of this message:

Dear all,

        If you have the same problems like we had in creating moulds
with draftangles from STL product data without draftangles, we might
have a solution for you. TNO Industrial Prototyping likes to offer you a
FREE copy of the TNO STL DraftangulatorTM version 1.3 Beta.

        This software enables the user to design and manufacture high
quality moulds by using a STL file of the product. The package was
initially developed for internal use to generate draftangles on STL
files. After positive feedback from industry it was decided to make it
public.

        Use the TNO STL DraftangulatorTM along with your own CAD/CAM
software to create a complete tool from a STL-file of a product,
including draft and shrinkage. More information can be found on our web
site at:
http://www.tno.nl/instit/indus/prototyping/technology/tooling/draftangul
ator/index.html

        To receive a free copy of our software you have two
possibilities:

        1. Reply this message to us and fill in the form below
(items marked with * are mandatory):

                Your name*:
                Company name*:
                Postal address*:
                Country*:
                E-mail address*:
                Function
                Company size (persons):

        2. Browse on our WEB-site to:
http://www.tno.nl/instit/indus/prototyping/technology/tooling/draftangul
ator/ordering_form.html

        We would appreciate your opinion on our software. If you order a
free copy of it you will be automatically subscribed to our Rapid
Tooling mailing list. You are most welcome to use this list to exchange
your experiences about the TNO STL DraftangulatorTM with other
subscribers and us.

        All the best from Holland,
        TNO Industrial Prototyping
        Rene Cleypool, Rik Knoppers, Jeroen van den Hout, Jan Willem
Gunnink

        TNO Institute of Industrial Technology
        Production Development Division
        Department of Industrial Prototyping