(no subject)

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 08:01:39 EEST

I got A lot of supporting emails, some of them were cc:ed to rp-ml but got
bounced for 1 reason or another. I don't think it's necessary to add the
rp-ml email flood with all of those messages. Anyway here's one that I
think is appropriate to forward to the list.

I address my thanks to all of you who stood up and supported rp-ml and
our work here. Cheers mates, lets keep this list up and running!

Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
 'owner rp-ml'
*Share and Enjoy!*