SPAM

From: Coe Nigel EEV/Hebburn (Nigel.Coe@vatechuk.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 16:16:12 EEST

The recent influx of SPAM messages has been an annoyance, but the delete key
is easily at hand. However, the more recent junk mails advertising video
chat are likely to force my hand, as my company will not stand for emails of
this type.

I'm sure I speak for many when I ask if you can please root out the source
of this stray mail. I keep an eye on the discussions to help me with my
research, and losing access to the list due to emails of this type would be
ridiculous.

Best Regards,

Nigel B Coe
Industrial Engineer - Transmission & Distribution

VA TECH Reyrolle
PO Box 7, North Farm Road,
Hebburn, Tyne & Wear.
NE31 1UP. England