Re: Prototypes in NORYL GFN2SE1

From: Nick Osborn (Nick@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 20:17:52 EEST

Bart

We will be happy to look into this requirement for you using [RP Master + Swiftool] route - please send zipped binary STL of the part(s) required and we will supply a quotation.

How many parts needed? What colour would your customer like?

Best regards

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Ltd.
140 - 144 Station Road, March,
Cambs. PE15 8NH, UK

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time Is Money"

Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
Fax: +44 (0) 1354 650 799
www.swiftech.co.uk

>>> <b.kooijmans@ind.tno.nl> 31/08/99 15:30:59 >>>
Fellow mailers,

I have a customer who wants models in the material Noryl GFN2SE1. Does
anyone have a suggestion / has a prototyping technique that can perform
this? Or else maybe a material that is very similar I can offer him? (for
example LEXAN polycarbonate 3412 / 3414)

Best regards,

Bart Kooijmans

N.M.J.P. Kooijmans,
Prototyping Engineer
Production Development Division
Oostsingle 209, P.O. Box 5073
2600 GB Delft, the Netherlands

Phone: +31 15 2608 729
E-mail: B.Kooijmans@ind.tno.nl
Fax: +31 15 2608 725

Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research.