Prototyping bottles

From: Pedro Garayo (pedgar@cidaut.es)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 13:05:10 EEST

Hello list,

I've come up to a not very usual type of product for my everyday job. I
need to make prototypes for marketing purposes of bottles and caps in
several sizes for food storage. Diameters range from 100 to 55 mm. and
heights from 250 to 150 mm. (of the mounted product). Which would you
think to be the best rp method? I was thinking SLS, if I want to paint
finish the product... Are there any special considerations I should be
aware of?

Thanks. Regards,

--
|     Pedro Garayo         |    CIDAUT        |