RE: SLA 250 / FTP

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 16:45:48 EEST

Scott,

Does the 250 now run on NT and buildstation 5.0? Hey, I'm not sure since I
haven't seen a 250 up close and personal in a few years.
Wait.....Hey.......isn't that a DEAD PLATFORM????????

If the 250 buildstation is running NT and buildstation 5.0, you can first
make a share directory on the Lightyear NT workstation (I have a directory
c:\3dsystems ......you can call it what you will). Tell Lightyear (in
setup wizard) to write the .r, .v, .prm and .l files to that share
directory.

On the 250, create a new drive to read the share directory on the Lightyear
NT box.

>From there, you can drag and drop files from the NT workstation to the 250
using Windows explorer or File Manager.

If the 250 is still DOS, disregard everything I said here and take a long
liquor lunch.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Inc. fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA "Our Business is FUN!"