RE: direct all complaints to

From: Justin Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 20:40:29 EEST

I checked out this Egroups thing (http://www.egroups.com). Except for the
included "discreet" advertising on every message, it looks pretty
interesting. The owner can sign everyone up automatically, and subscribers
can even get a daily digest, if they prefer. It also has a built-in database
where subscribers can log in and put in their info (rp-ml contact database?)
And you can set it up so only members can post, which is good for keeping
out spam, but makes it a *little* more difficult for newcomers to ask
questions w/o first joining. Maybe something to think about for the rp-ml,
if it's easy to switch over? What does our list owner think about this?
Oh, and I am in no way affiliated with this site...

again, my $0.02 (wow 4 cents in one day...),
-Justin
Justin Kidder
University of Pittsburgh