3D Lightyear and Buildstation on SLA 500s

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 16:23:58 EEST

Hello All!

I received my light year and new buildstation software for my 500s and am
having trouble with the first build prepared with the new software. I am
hoping that those of you that had the beta version can help. The build is
of parts that are not anything to complex in shape, just a duct and elbow of
a pipe. The build is 13.5" tall and the first attempt at building the part
stopped at 9.0915" I viewed the entire build as well as the sli, bff and
relating files and they all seem to be ok. The part complete message was on
the monitor as if it had completed normally. The second try at the same
build provided a part that was about 1" tall and the part complete message
appeared again. No errors, no other problems!

I've reverted back to using Maestro!

Help!!

Karl R. Denton
Lead Engineer