Re: Irrelevant mailing lists

From: Ranji Vaidyanathan (r.vaidyanathan@acrtucson.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 02:31:34 EEST

Hi everybody:

If we are using Outlook express, it is possible to block the sender from
sending any emails in the future. The option is available under the
"Message" folder. I realize that you need to do this onetime, and onetime
may be too many with the amount of spam that seems to be hitting us from
amazon.com.

Ranji Vaidyanathan
Advanced Ceramics Research