Receipt of your email to eBay Customer Support (KMM3811010C0KM)

From: eBay Customer Support (queue@phoenix.ebay.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 23:17:49 EEST

Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support!

Your question is very important to us and will be treated with our full
attention and respect for your needs. If you have received this
autoresponse, your email has been received, and it is not necessary for
you to resend it. Thanks for your cooperation and assistance!

Due to the high volume of emails we are currently receiving, we will
make every effort to respond to your email within 24 hours.

eTip!
Visit our new searchable Help pages for everything you always wanted to
know about doing business on eBay! You can access the new pages by
clicking on the "Help" link located at the top of any eBay page.

eNews!
The eBay Announcement Board contains the latest information regarding
eBay features, system status, and special promotions:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

eBay Customer Support