Re: Siggraph 99 Report

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 02:36:08 EEST

>I have just returned from Siggaph 99. Anshuman Razdan, Dan Collins,
>myself and others put together a wonderful venue within Siggraph called
>the Studio. This is a place where attendees of siggrpah can use over 100

>workstations and 9 2D high end printers and 5 rapid prototyping machines

    Nice going Michael and Anshuman! As your report mentioned, I dropped by
the "Studio" and found it to be a very exciting exhibition of the
capabilities of fabbers, and an opportunity for people who never come within
a mile of manufacturing to play with them. A resounding blast of the fabber
revolution! Thank you for this event.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns

Marshall@Ennex.com
Ennex Corporation, Los Angeles, USA, (310) 824-8700
www.Ennex.com