FW: Poster for FDM and SLA (Thank you for all the respond)

From: Lin Liutong (liutong@TP.EDU.SG)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 04:38:27 EEST

Hi, List

I am so happy that I have got the responds and the pictures I need. Here is
the summary.

* Mr. Trevor Howarth M.Eng has sent me a power point file with SLS/SLA
process pictures. From which I picked up SLA.
* Mr. Marshall Burns Has provided the website
http://www.ennex.com/fabbers/fabbers.shtml#diagrams
<http://www.ennex.com/fabbers/fabbers.shtml#diagrams> , which is full with
the diagrams showing RP processes, I picked up the one for FDM process.
* Mr. Lee Dockstader from 3D system in Hong Kong claimed that he could
provide machines pictures and some process pictures, and has kindly called
me. Unfortunately, I could not make a return call to him.
* Ms. Lucy Burrell provided me the website www.rp-solutions.co.uk
<http://www.rp-solutions.co.uk> .

Thank you for all the replies. It does help me a lot.

Thanks & Best regards.

Lin Liutong
Labs Development Officer
Diploma in Product Engineering