Re: Poster for FDM and SLA

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 14:25:19 EEST

>I am looking for some pictures which show FDM and SLA machines' process. Is
>there anybody out there with these picture and so kind to share them with
>me?
>I am going to use them for the posters in our RPT lab.

Dear Mr. Liutong,

    See http://www.ennex.com/fabbers/fabbers.shtml#diagrams and click on any
of the thumbnail pictures to go to the file of fabber process diagrams. You
may have permission to use these diagrams in your posters as long as the
copyright information at the bottom of each is included along with the words
"Used with permission."

Best regards,
Marshall Burns

Marshall@Ennex.com
Ennex Corporation, Los Angeles, USA, (310) 824-8700
www.Ennex.com