RE: LETS MAKE CAN-DO PARTS

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric.sri.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 00:50:03 EEST

Oliver,

Machine...) from some years ago, I wrote a poem that was eventually made
part of a paper on the Personal Factory (I think a copy still resides on
Marshall Burns's Web site at Ennex). That same paper, however, is full of all
sorts of caveats. While each of us can probably think of a few things we
would like to fabricate for ourselves, it would really make more sense for
someone else to make them for us, using input from us. It's up to you to
find those >>fringe<< customers willing to deal with the current
limitations of the technology.

Brock Hinzmann
Technology Navigator
SRI International