RE: Looking for reference material for prototyping

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 15:27:48 EEST

1st things 1st who are you? Could you sign your emails with a name?

I have complete reference material for the following topics/conferences:

SME conferences
SFFF University of Texas at Austin
International RP Conferences University of Dayton
Plus several from the European community
Plus most technical articles
Plus videos of all processes
Plus copies of patents
Plus three CDROMs full of RP related photos and artwork (line art for slide
shows and papers)
And more

If you are interested in purchasing these things please respond to the
following email address:

karldenton@ameritech.net

Karl R. Denton
Lead Engineer