Model Making Conference

From: Sharon Moore (smoore@hra.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 23:51:40 EEST

A message from the Executive Director of the Association of Professional Model
Makers:

GROUP RATES AVAILABLE FOR THE APMM 1999 CONFERENCE AND TRADE SHOW TO BE HELD IN
GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN OCTOBER 1-3

Five to nine Attendees from one company may each register for the individual
conference fee,
less $45.
Ten or more Attendees from one company may each register for the individual
conference fee,
less $95.

Please register by mail or fax, to the APMM office BEFORE AUGUST 16 for your
early registration discount. Information and forms are available online at
www.modelmakers.org.

Phone our host hotel, the Amway Grand Plaza (AGPH):1-800-253-3590.
Reservations desk is open 9am-5pm, Sat.& Sun. and
weekdays 7am-6pm. The rate of $110. applies to your single or double
room(two beds). You may request a room in the new tower section, where
guests of the host hotel have best access to the beautiful indoor pool and
fitness center, and first choice of a delicious continental breakfast, each
day. Stay at the AGPH to save time, convenience, cost of taxi service,...and
there's no need to stumble out to a nearby hotel after our Thursday and
Friday late-night cocktail receptions. We expect to fill our room block at
our host hotel BEFORE AUGUST 30, so please encourage everyone to book their
room reservations ASAP. Everything is happening at the AGPH and adjoining
Grand Center Exhibition hall. Motor coaches will depart for the shop tours
early Friday a.m., October 1, from the AGPH and return by 5 pm. Keynote and
Welcome dinner is served at 6 pm. in the Grand Center. Saturday is a full
day with exhibitors, interactive workshops, open-forum presentations, Q&A
panels, networking, and industry speaker presentations. Sunday has more,
plus award presentations, the big prizes for our model making competition, and
other
surprises!

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.
ofc:512-257-0730
fax:512-257-0112

My new e-mail address is: apmm@austin.rr.com

See you in Grand Rapids!