Aluminum Housing

From: MR ALBIN A HASTBACKA (KHVD07A@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 16:21:41 EEST

-- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

We are in need of having a 6" x 8" x 10" housing cast in aluminum. The
housing is similar to a box with vertical heat sinks on two sides.

The quantities needed are two prototype units within 60 days and four
preprod units in five months.
We will be ordering 50 production units for delivery over a four month
period at about this time next year.

If you have the capability to respond to this requirement, please send
me an Email and I will send you a drawing.

Regards,
Al Hastbacka