RE: 3D Lightyear (Humble Pie For Bob)

From: Miller, Michael W (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 17:45:25 EEST

Bob, Have you built any quickcast yet? Any words of wisdom or dismay? ... I'm especially curious if they've fixed vents and drains problems and given the customer more flexibility in their placement. Also, I don't understand why the preparation software will allow higher scan speeds in the build. Not that I'm not excited... I've got a hot new P3 Zeon ready for 3D light speed.

Michael W Miller (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
The Boeing Company MS 17-PE B-XT62
Propulsion Experimental Hardware 206-655-3289
Rapid Prototyping 655-4366 Lab 655-4365