Re: Reverse Engineering Source Needed

From: Steve Farentinos (steve@pmli.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 20:00:35 EEST

Brian,

PML specializes in reverse engineering of gas turbine components. We have
been providing this service since 1988.

In our experience, touch trigger (CMM) digitizing by a skilled operator yields
the cleanest and most useful point data. It is also the most accurate of the
digitizing methods.

--
Steve Farentinos
PML, Inc.