Re: Reverse Engineering made easy.....To each its Best.

From: Innomation Systems & Technologies Pte. Ltd., (istpl@singnet.com.sg)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 10:17:42 EEST

hi there folks,

to each its Best.....Reverse Engineering is more than software.....should
look at the people whom sell you the software too.

right now, i am training folks that have bought Surfacer from an
irresponsible supplier whom cannot support and neither train them.....hence
now they(my trainee company) must fork out extra cash to learn from me.

so, don't just look at the software capabilities.....look DEEPER!!!

Sincerely,
joseph sim